We may amend Our Terms and Conditions as our business requirements or the law changes. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be updated on baggagestorage.com.au. We may also issue specific privacy collection notices from time-to-time relating to particular products or services.
The Terms and Conditions do not apply to Smarte Carte’s employee records.
Baggage Storage by Smarte Carte Storage and Transfer Terms and Conditions
- Valid photo identification is a requirement when using storage or transfer services.
- All items to be stored will be subject to security checks, physical inspection and/or explosive trace detection (ETD) screening by Baggage Storage by Smarte Carte or the relevant security, local or federal, patrolling agencies at our locations.
- A 20 minute grace period applies past the original pickup time nominated during drop-off. Additional storage fees may be applicable for storage past the original pickup time nominated during drop-off. These additional fees require payment before items will be released.
- The full daily storage rate applies to items stored after the initial 24 hours.
- Refunds do not apply for early pick-ups, flight cancellations, delays, change of mind and/or events beyond the control of Baggage Storage by Smarte Carte.
- All items not collected within 30 days of nominated pickup time and date will be treated as ‘uncollected or abandoned goods’ and disposed of in line with relevant legislation and location guidelines.
- Baggage Storage by Smarte Carte will assume no liability for items stored that are of extraordinary value including cash, jewellery, electronic equipment, etc.
Refunds do not apply for early pickups.
Customer refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Customers can request a refund by contacting the following email address: [email protected] and providing details of their claim for a refund. Supporting documentation may be requested to help assess whether a refund is warranted.
Smarte Carte Australia operates in Australian Dollars. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. All services will be charged in Australian Dollars. Smarte Carte Australia Pty Ltd is registered for GST and prices quoted will subject to GST. Australian Business Number (ABN): 87 010 840 721.
The security of your personal information is important to us. No credit card information is stored on our servers. All payment processing is direct through NAB (National Australia Bank).
This service is provided by Smarte Carte Australia Pty Ltd. Please note that the cardholders bank and / or card issuer may charge certain fees, including currency conversion fees, on the transaction which are beyond our control.
*Smarte Carte means Smarte Carte Australia Pty Ltd and its Smarte Carte branded related corporate bodies.